Non-Immigrant Visas in Scottsdale, AZ

Non-immigrant visas are visas that allow foreign nationals to enter and stay in the U.S. temporarily for a limited period of time.  There are a number of different visa options and it will depend upon your own personal circumstances as to which ones apply. The non-immigrant visas include the following:

B-1 visa for temporary business visitors

B-2 tourist visa

E-1 visa for treaty traders

E-2 visa for treaty investors

E-3 visa for specialty occupational professionals from Australia

F-1 student visa

H-1B visa for specialty occupation professionals

H-1A visa for temporary agricultural workers

H-2B visa for temporary non-agricultural workers

H-3 visa for trainees

J visa for exchange visitors

K-1 visa for fiancé(e)s of a U.S. citizens

L visa for intracompany transferees

O visa for individuals with extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business or athletics

P-1 visa for internationally recognized athletes and group entertainers

R visa for religious worker

S visa for aliens assisting law enforcement

TN visa for Canadian and Mexican professionals

U visa for crime victims

V visa for spouses and children of lawful permanent residents

For more information and to schedule a CONSULTATION to help you determine what type of visa are right for you, please contact us via email or call us at 480-425-2009.  Knowing that you have the support of an experienced immigration attorney will make the whole visa application process much less daunting.  No matter what your circumstances, the immigration lawyers at Juras Law Firm will be able to advise you on the different types of visa options you can consider and will guide you through the process of applying for U.S. visa.