TN visa

TN status is for Canadian and Mexican citizens engaged in activities at a professional level as requiring at least a baccalaureate degree or appropriate credentials demonstrating status as a professional.  The regulations specify various categories of professions.  These include: accountant, actuary, architect, computer system analyst, disaster relief claims adjuster, economist, engineer, forester, graphic designer, hotel manager, industrial designer, interior designer, land surveyor, landscape architect, lawyer, librarian, management consultant, mathematician, medical/allied professionals [including dentists, dietitians, medical technologists, nutritionists, occupational therapists, pharmacists, physicians, physio/physical therapist, psychologist, recreational therapist, and RN], veterinarian, range manger, research assistant, scientific technician/technologist, scientist, social worker, agriculturist, teacher, technical publications writer, urban planner and vocational counselor.  TNs are admitted for up to 3 years.  Canadians may get TN visa at port of entry.  Mexicans are required to obtain a visa the U.S. consulate.   Documentation supporting the application must include proof of citizenship, a job offer of employment contract from the perspective employer and diplomas, degrees (and evaluation of foreign degrees if necessary), certificates and professional memberships.

If you need help with your TN visa, call our office at 480-425-2009 or contact us through our contact page TODAY and schedule a CONSULTATION!