Can I get work permit or green card if I invest in the U.S. economy?

If you invest a “substantial amount,” you may qualify for an E-2 Visa for Treaty Investors.  If you invest $1 million (or $500,000 in the Targeted Employment Areas), you may be eligible for an investor green card.   As of November 21, 2019, the minimum for the investment will increase to $1.8 million.  The minimum investment for a TEA will increase to $900,000. The minimum investment amounts will be increasing automatically for inflation every five years. Call Juras Law Firm at 480-425-2009 for more information.