Who Can Obtain an Investor (EB-5) Green Card?

Foreign investors who have invested, or are actively in the process of investing, at least $1.05 million or $800,000 in Targeted Employment Areas (TEA) into a new commercial enterprise. They must further demonstrate that this investment will benefit the U.S. economy and create at least ten (10) full-time jobs within the U.S. Learn more from our immigration lawyers at Juras Law Firm, PLC in Scottsdale, AZ and contact us today if you need assistance!